Tuesday 7 May 2013

A DINNER AT AZUMA JAPANESE RESTAURANT



Assalamualaikum.....


Hi  my silent reader.. how're you.....It's Tuesday already.... back to my  basic life as usual. The PRU 13 is over. Congrats BN. Today is Nurul's exam and tomorrow will be Aiman...and the whole week is the examination week.  I pray for success of my daughter and son.  Perhaps the result will be good and flying colours.

Last Saturday my family and I went to our favourite restaurant - Azuma Japanese Rest.



                            My kids  love their fav. dish  very much - Chicken Curry Rice.


                                     Cod fish grill teppayaki. I also ordered butter sauce egg plant. very nice..


My happy face....the sweets moments with family are really important for me...

My lovess and his salmon fish, tak pernah miss ...


We enjoy the dinner at Azuma, very fast and efficient service.. the staff are friendly and always smiles....
We got a 10% discount with the VIP Card... The food are really fresh and delicious..
you all should give a try..heehehhe..


Bye....





 

No comments:

Post a Comment