Tuesday 4 June 2013

MY DREAM..OR ITS REALITY?

Salam all....

June 4th, 2013 is my beautiful day...wanna know why??

tadaaaaaaaa......................

@
 
@@
 
@@@
 
@@@@
 
 
@@@@
 
@@@@@@@
 
enjoy a few photos...
 
 
 
My dream to drive BMW X-1 has finally comes truth...what a nice day
 
I was accompanied with my dear frends - F, F, S..Thanks for their support..
 
 
The interior are quite similar with 320i, airbag, abs, child seat fastening, leather upholstery, automatic start, 8 speed automatic transmissions and many moreee......to be described
 
 
Nevada leather upholstery - black
 

       Radio BMW Prof. CD inc. MP3
Stereo speaker system, USB, Bluetooth, etcc..
 
 
 
 
interior lights


 
                                           The storage compartment  are huge..
 
 
 
My happy face again..this is my colour, coco metallic ...
Nothing much to say.. except this words.. I luv u baby, see you my darling in 2015 or the sooner the better...
 
bye.. it's hard to say good byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
 
Bye....
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment