Saturday 1 June 2013

MY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY DINNER

Assalamualaikum,

How's your weekend everyone...I 'm having a very good time with my hubby..we spent our quality time together like always.. like young loving couple..

Today 1st June 2013, we had lunch at 1st Avenue food court - eating tasty mee rebus while hubby ate tomyam mee...for my opinion, this is the best food court in Penang serving variety delicious meals at reasonable prices. Go and try lor, hehehe..

As I'm not in the mood to shop or buy anything, we just walk around the mall and stop at Gloria Jean's Coffee for a hot Cappucino while waiting for the movie at 4.30pm (3d Jurassic Park).

And for dinner we  heading to my fav. restaurant - D' Dapor Express for  anniversary dinner..




       The classic décor and antique in this rest.


         Happy 13th Wedding Anniv. to us...(3/6/13). It's been a lovely 13 years journey together.
    I couldn't make it without you..hubby..I'm so proud to be yr darling wife...love always...




                 Our menu - Kari kepala ikan D'Dapor, Tauhu Claypot and Kacang Bendi Tumis Berlada, Sagu Gula Melaka and orange juice, yum...yum...

                                             My happy face - nampak tembam la pulak...



                                      I got a free voucher for my next visit.....thanks DDE...

Lastly, I'm quite satisfied about the food, the place and I enjoy the meal..esp. the Kari Kepala Ikan..
Actually yesterday I call the Rest. Manager and request for a candle light dinner...but the staff said they had not been told about that...frust mood.....but maybe not my rezki...

Overall, Alhamdulillah...... see u again for my next trip of makan - makan...

Bye .....








No comments:

Post a Comment