Monday 7 January 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Assalamualaikum....


The month of January is a special month for me - it's my birthday. Iam 37 yrs old...getting older and older.. but the same time my life and everything around me keep changes..positive changes of coz.

I am very glad and touched becoz this year my frends had plan to celebrate my birthday and go makan - makan.to this nice and cozy place called:-  D' Dapor Express situated at Lebuh Union, near the Immigration off.

So last Friday 4th of January, the 6 of us having such a great lunch in that restaurant that served malay cuisine in a variety of choices..

                                     image : google
Thanks a zillion to frends - Nora, Kak Ros, Ita, Tun and Liana for the nice food... we had Kari kepala ikan, ayam pandan, tomyam, tofu, vege and more..

and thanks a lot too for those gifts and cakes.. you know who you are, hehehee....

Till then, I appreciate it so much, I love you all muah..muah.. and the memories we get together.. 

Bye...
Juliana


Photo : Credit to Liana



No comments:

Post a Comment