Friday 21 September 2012

RAINBOW NITE

Rainbow...
After rain theres a Rainbow
After an ending theres a new beginning....

That's what I'm waiting for....

Invitation card

Last year, the company organized a family day for their staff and family members but for this year, we're invited to the Annual Dinner at EQ Hotel. The theme for the glamorous nite - Rainbow Night... for sure it will be colourful and lovely as the rainbow. 
 

 
The arrangement for sure is well prepared as follows:
 
 
 
I am really excited to be part of the party since there's lucky draw, game show, kids game,
live band and of coz the Best Dress Contest.  I'm not hoping to be the winner but I'm glad
and loves to meet guest with a lovely dressing attire. 
 
Again, I hope there's a rainbow for me, huhuhu..
 
Till then..
 
 
xoxo...
 



No comments:

Post a Comment