Monday 15 April 2013

BIRTHDAY DINNER AT ITALIANNIES



Assalamualaikum..

7 April 2013 is a beautiful day.....the day for my special person in my heart, ..he's 41 now..but still maintain his looks and style..he is the man in my heart forever untill Jannah.. Happy Birth Day..



my everything..


 

Last Saturday we went to Italiannies just for makan - makan and lepaks... no cakes because we have celebrate his birthday at home.







the hungry boy is not in the mood


We ordered Carbonara Pasta, yummy while hubby order Angel hair pasta



And a free bread pudding from Italiannies to us as an appreciation..hahahaaa
We tapau the bread pudding...

TQ Mr. Ragu, the Rest. Manager..




Before take off, (heheheh)  there's is an entertainment at Gurney Paragon as The Jazz Music Festival was held this month in Penang... for jazzer lover, please do visit Gurney Paragon for a free entertainment at your own leisure...

No pic. were taken becoz I'm not the one for JAZZ, heehe..

I still remember when we had a good times enjoying our coffee at THE PEAK


Overall, we enjoy the nite and will come again for a cuppa coffee at  Pacific Coffee (new outlet)
Gurney Paragon
I luv the the cappucino becoz  I have taste it before in Hong Kong at THE PEAK. what a nice aroma..
The coffee are really expensive in Hong Kong that cost us RM100+.


That's all for now...

TA TA..






No comments:

Post a Comment