Tuesday 12 June 2012

WHY I REALLY LOVE HIM....

My darl... my lovesss... it's him my darling hubby.  We are made to be together. We when through a hard times together... in our early years of marriage. I still remember after getting married, I quit from my job to followed him to start our life.. It's not an easy task to build a relationship until now....

I love in him becoz he is so humble person, like to make new frends (esp. with foreigners), he like to enjoy new things in life, he like the challenge while I'm very indoor person... btw he's a good muslim too.

He guide me whenever I weak,  he wake me up when I begin to fall  to reach the success...oh my,,,, he's my everything that I had..

June 3, 2012 is our 12th anniversary... we went out for dinner in a nice cozy place.... and I don't really care  about  a gift becoz he is a gift for me from God...

Whatever it is... he is the one who is just nice for me to fullfill my day with kids and family..

Cheerios...........


                                                               marina bay sands

                                                                      our lovessss







No comments:

Post a Comment